Friday 22 April 2011

Good Friday







We had our first proper bike ride of the year today,ate a picnic and snoozed under a tree. It was lovely. I now have a really sore bum from the bike seat!
We are now both on a health kick as we (esp me) have gained soooo much weight over the long winter (mine also has to do with the homesickness and making myself a cake/cookies whenever I felt down!) So there will be no more baking around here for a while (unless I'm baking for someone else) until I have shrunk!

4 comments:

  1. It's that baking for someone else that always "gets" me! {Siri's mama]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel- Hello Siri's mamma! Yes, I imagine I'll stumble at that hurdle too- because if I'm baking for someone else then I have to taste the goods to make sure they are ok. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see how spring has come to Norway too! (Baking or not). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picnic looks so light and wholesome. Lisa I too packed on a couple this winter :( ...(or my jeans have shrunk), i mean it was just really harsh & glum over here...i did find my self comfort eating quite often in the form of cookies ( i presumably baked for the kids :p )... i have however observed that the higher levels of activity in the summer invariably helps me work it off... so keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete