Monday 5 July 2010

Soppiness


This little fella lives up a tree in my mums garden. Yesterday its mother flew out to get it some food and went smack,bang into the window,leaving lots of feathers on the ground and flying off schreeching in pain.This poor little chick sat in its nest crying out for its mother to return and it broke my heart to think of the mother injured somewhere,worrying about its little chick all alone.I sat for hours in my mums garden waiting for it to return and by the time we needed to think about starting to drive back to London the little chick was still without its mother! It was so sad.....
So as you can imagine I was thrilled when my mum just called to tell me that mother and chick have just been reunited! Ahhhh!

4 comments:

  1. Events like that always make me sad as well. I am sooooo glad for the happy ending !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad there was a happy ending...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love happy endings like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love happy endings like this one!

    ReplyDelete