Monday 4 May 2009

My new hobby






After buying one of these cute little plants in a tea cup and saucer last week for my friend Elise (hello, love!) I knew I needed one for myself but there was no way I was driving back to Kent to buy one so instead I made a few myself! On a whim we drove up to Liverpool on Saturday afternoon to see my mum and on Sunday I hunted around Bygone Times for tea cups and saucers ( I found MANY as you will see in the picture above!) and then off to the garden centre for succulents,soil and little pebbles and I spent the rest of the day making and giving them to my mum and lovely step-sister Jenny. Very satisfying!

3 comments:

  1. miss.curiousincident4 May 2009 at 19:50

    I adore these. Esp that funny bobbly little plant. Very cute, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! And great choice of cups. I'm adding it to my weekend "to do" list :) Our new flat has no garden, this is the perfect solution!

    ReplyDelete