Thursday 30 August 2012

This week






















It's been a crappy old week in the Kjellerød household this week. I've been ill since Saturday afternoon with a cold that kicked off my asthma (which is annoying as my asthma has been almost nonexistant since we moved to Norway) and left me unable to get out of bed for 2 days. I feel like being off sick is such a waste of time as there are so many things you could be doing with that time but your body just won't allow it :(
That's Embla waiting outside the bedroom window for a visit but in my sorry state I wasn't even in the mood for her.... I was in the mood to look through all our lovely new cookbooks and make lists of what I'd like to cook in order to tart up the boring food situation here in Norway!

3 comments:

  1. I also got my Rachel Khoo book this week and I love it :-) Hope you feel better this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much, much better thanks! I passed it on to my husband! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog has the best ears I have seen. They are like a bad wig! How cute that she comes to call on you! : )

    ReplyDelete