Monday 15 October 2012

Hej hej Sverige!























We needed a little escape from Norway so we drove three hours to Gøteborg for a little Swedish adventure. I treated myself to a proper winter coat and I'm still feeling very guilty about the £600 I spent on it! eeeek! Once it's -15c I will stop feeling guilty but for now that amount is killing me!
Saturday was my day,shopping and wandering around the city and Sunday was Henrik's day, wandering around Marstrand and Carlstens Festning
Oh yea, and we bickered for most of the time, which of course always makes a weekend away a bit more fun!

5 comments:

  1. Where are all the people? It looks like a toy town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These towns are packed in the summer but empty in the winter!

      Delete
  2. It looks so cute!

    Funny about the coat- we did the same thing the other day. We went into the BOSS shop on Regents Street (should have known better), lured in by a really nice wool peacoat for men in the window. Ban needs a proper winter coat, so I said let's just try it and see if it suits you, then we can find one somewhere else that doesn't cost a sqwillion quid. Well, he loved it, and the one hanging on the rack had a tag that said 98 quid, so I was like YES GET IT! Then we got to the register and it came up as like FIVE HUNDRED. It seems, stupid us, that the display coat we were looking at had a wooly jumper tucked into it (to show a styling option) and we were looking at the JUMPER'S tag, not the coat's. But...it looked nice, it was so warm and thick, and, well, sometimes you have to drop the price of a used car on a coat, right? :)

    When I got home I destroyed the receipt and price tag so I can't have guilty pangs.

    Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel MUCH better knowing that you have splashed some serious cash on a coat too! Plus, if you are moving to helsinki you are both gonna need serious coats to get you through the winter!

      Delete
    2. Good coats are investment. Don't feel guilty about it. I have also splashed around £600 and another for £400 for coats, so maybe I'm just looking for justification here ;)

      Delete