Friday, 4 May 2012
1. Sweets on Wednesday. A bit controversial here in Norway to eat sweets on Wednesdays as people here eat sweets on a Saturday (Lordags godteri)
2. An early dip in some very cold water. Glorious weather this week here but now it's back to drizzling rain in time for the weekend...
3. Cheese puffs on Monday. Again a bit controversial as norwegians tend to have crisps on Friday nights as we are encouraged to "Kose oss" (enjoy ourselves) but I'm British so I ignore these "rules"
4. A coffee which I drank this afternoon. Coffee is allowed all day,every day. Did you know that norwegians are the 2nd biggest coffee drinkers in the world after Sweden? Although I'm also breaking rules here as I drink Lavazza and not Evergood (the coffee of choice here)
5. Evan Dando of The Lemonheads. My teenage crush who left me crushed when we saw them in Oslo last night as he was totally off his tits on god knows what. In my 20's I followed The Lemonheads everywhere and thought Evan Dando was the most beautiful man on the planet. So sad to see him this way, churning out their set as fast as possible to get it over with and almost falling asleep on stage. Oh Evan.....
Have a great weekend folks!
Posted by Lisa Kjellerød at 15:24