Tuesday 1 February 2011

Today




No school for me this week til Friday (it's exam week for the more advanced students) so I've been pottering around (mainly shopping, it's what I do best!) My bestest friend just told me she is coming to visit in 17 days so Im in a good mood (even though the damn UDI told me today that my Family reunification will not take 6 months as promised but in fact 11 months which means shelling out another 9000kr for more norwegian lessons at the end of March)
On the bottom pic that's a frozen waterfall, you can still hear the water running under all the snow and ice. When is it gonna warm up around here?

8 comments:

  1. Another 9000kr!?! How crummy. We were expecting our application to take upwards of a year to go through, but since we live in a district with very few immigrants, it only took 1 month! I guess there are a few of advantages to living outside of Oslo....sorry to brag.

    Is that YOUR cabinet with all the lovely servingware?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Siri! En måned? Jeg er sjalu!!!
    Im so pissed off with UDI right now. As soon as that comes through I am allowed the free lessons but until then it's costing us a small fortune!
    No, sadly that is not my cabinet,its a shop window- wish I had all that stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bed sheets! I've noticed that in lots of places in Europe people have 2 single duvets on a double bed. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear about the 9000kr. that sucks...
    and i am with siri and katherina. also love that shop window and ur bed sheets. looks neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi katherine- We have 2 cause I keep our bedroom really cold so it's nice to roll up like a sausage roll in your own quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see that you're a big fan of Marimekko! Me too! I love their tableware and fabrics.God kveld!

    ReplyDelete
  7. du har en fantastisk stil og smak:) stor fan av innleggene dine:) keep it comming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We also have two duvets! and since my mum saw in my house she has 2 duvets with her partner! nice not to have a bridge of cold inbetween us if we only had one duvet :)

    ReplyDelete