Tuesday 7 August 2012






















I'm tired and grumpy and the laundry keeps on multiplying because the weather is so damp and it takes ages to dry.
When Henrik came home from work today I  told him I was in a rotten mood and I was going to keep out of his way.
I made a way too spicy cauliflower curry for dinner that I didn't enjoy and we watched Breaking Bad. Now I'm in one room on the computer and he is in the other watching the Olympics.
Going back to work after the summer is hard.
I'm so looking forward to the weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be better if the working week were two days long and the weekend five!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be lovely! I'd settle for a 4 day working week and a 3 day weekend though!

      Delete
  2. i know those days. best to just stay out of each other's way and hope to wake up in a better mood tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept out of the way, avoided being an arsehole for the whole evening!

      Delete
  3. At least you had Breaking Bad to brighten up your day :)

    ReplyDelete