Tuesday 21 February 2012

A day off






I took a days holiday today and apart from a shopping trip this morning and another visit to the folk register (7 visits, and counting) I've been in my pj's for most of the day (important to have a sofa day sometimes, don't you think?)
I decided we needed a little escape from Norway so I've booked a long weekend in Berlin the weekend after next. Flights were super cheap at only 55kr each way (about £6!!) so I booked a suite in a very swish hotel! Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. oh wonderful. yes we all need sofa days and holidays to look forward to. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great, love Berlin and looking forward to go there again soon. Let´s hope you get some spring there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day off. I have been away to the Indian sunshine for 9 weeks and it is such a shock to come back to the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, everyone needs a sofa day. wish our wood stack looked that neat.

    ReplyDelete